Saturday, March 20, 2010

DUDEEEEEE

It's like total embarrassment when someone is introduced into your room the only time when it's messy!!

Yer, my neibours just left. We had them in our house from 7pm till just now (11pm??).

MY Neibour,Colon:
-he's turning 73 this year
-he's so cool that he travels in his caravan around australia
-his house currenly lives his daughter and her boyfriend
-he used to mow our lawn
-and I liked that idea very much

Well, my aunt made a typical roast for dinner. Colon had his lady friend with him and she brought chocolate bavarian for desset. The adults' conversations started from healthy talks of the local area to a bitching session about our neibour at the rear who has parties at 1am on the weekends, with LOUD LOUD LOUD music.

ANYWAYS, overall it was lovely, but the old man gave me a BIG kiss on the cheek when he said bye. eww :( I'm so not used to that..


ANYWAYS, suah bought jono BB cream from korea (yer weird), and my brother says I can use it..the logo is just soooo pretty,but I swear I'll get a massive pimple outbreak if I use it.



Oh yeah, this is the stuff that burnt my face last time. I THOUGHT I HAD TO GET PLASTIC SURGERY. Lucky I was, the dead skin pilled off and it was all fine, but I guess I just have sensitive skin. Vico uses tea tree and her skin is like perfect :/


http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/Product.aspx?Id=672

2 comments:

  1. LOL BB cream, I have that too.
    But it doesn't really cover my face up properly.
    Probably cause my face is too cool for it :D
    I'm not very convinced to use my BB cream, not cause of where its made. But cause it has no instructions... or no information about what happens after you use it. it just says.. BLEMISH CREAM.

    Yes,
    btw. I like your skin ~O~

    Cho-ee

    ReplyDelete
  2. i use 鵝羅納英, it's sticky but it works :)

    ReplyDelete