Saturday, April 10, 2010

Choe and Chess

Hello, today I went out with Zoe, Ariel, Jono, Diana and her boyfriend (I cannot remember his name, not that I asked anyway, but he was cool). They booked a court at UQ for badminton, but everyone came late. It was fun though, despite having only thirty minutes to play. (:


We got changed after badminton. Well, only my top.

ANYWAYS, my brother had to borrow a book from the library, so we followed him. They had the best wall:



AFTERWARDS, we decided to go to to go to city for lunch. Yay, I was so happy. Zoe and I played by the beautiful lake of UQ, as our siblings waited for the bus:

So disgustingly beautiful that it was covered in dirty green algae. I wondered how ducks could still swim in it.



AFTERWARDS, we went to city for lunch!...Firstly, we went to tea etc. I finally had the pudding milk tea. It was soooooo nice (bit of an exaggeration there, but it was good), because I like it when things are sweet. Everyone else had tea as well, but the oh-so-exceptional brother of mine did not, "HOW CAN YOU DRINK CRAP LIKE THAT?" BLABLA ANYWAYS, we went to Kadoya afterwards (again), and I had the pork katsudon. I feel so proud that I could finish it all by myself. OH, I bumped into Dom as well in the restaurant. He was with his family, and he had the CUTEST siblings ever. @@ Baby brothers with the biggest eyes...naw so cute.......even everyone else agreed...I think we scared them away somehow.

ANYWAYS, we talked for ages after we ate, not to mention when we had tea as well. Then, we went to play pool, except Zoe was desperate for sticky photos. Well, I havn't had any in here in ages anyway:


So kiddy~

Well, that was our hang out day, we departed after playing pool.

TONIGHT, everyone in my household was too busy, so I had to cook dinner. I made the easy oven-baked bolognese... :D

...and a peas and beetroot salad! It was my first time trying it, and it was pretty nice!



Oh, Zoe showed me something interesting on her bag:

No comments:

Post a Comment