Saturday, May 29, 2010

Grill'd

HI, once again, I've been pretty busy throughout the week. Hayley reminded me that my math B block exam is on next next friday, so I really have to study now.

ANYWAYS, I went out to South Bank with Jono yesterday and watched Robinhood. I had to buy a new classpad calculator as well...because I was so stupid that I dropped it and smashed the screen...

WELL, This was the colour I was wearing:

AND GUESS WHAT?
...Jono pointed out that I was wearing matching colour socks as well!! :D

I only pulled the leg of my pants up, so that you can see it.


The movie was quite good, though it was a bit too long. We ate Grill'd before the movie:

It was so yummy. I had the Tuscan Delight, which was a grilled chicken breast burger with semi dried tomatoes and a very very delicious pesto. The pesto was so nice with loads of pine nuts (I think) in it. There were more in the burger, but I can't remember now. I chose the panini bread over the traditional one as well. Jono had the pickled mustard beef burger:

Bad quality photo, and eww...I dislike pickles.
OH, the chips we had were very nice as well, served with a herbed mayonnaise. They sprinkled the chips with herbs too, maybe oregano leaves. Overall, the burger weren't as good as I expected, but it was still very delicious. Mos Burger and Fat Burger still remain as number ones on my list <3

ANYWAYS,I watched another Saw movie the other day. I think the story really gets addictive... Jono and I were a bit hungry, so we decided to eat this:

Yup, it's the one on the ad (:
The meatballs and pasta actually looked better than I expected. It wasn't dodgy like other can foods, and looked exactly like it is shown on the can. The taste was pretty good as well for a can food.

ANYWAYS, I wanted to "re-blink" my calculator again..but I had a limited source of blinkies. Either pearl or black crystals. I had pearls for my old calculator though..

I couldn't choose, so I left it untouched...

See the crack?


HI!
The Max pure brown lens. I found them dried up the other day, because the case was dodgy and it leaked. Luckily,I retrieved them by soaking them in new solutions for another 4 fours. Ummm, you can't really see what the lens look like here, but I don't like them very much. The colour turned out much lighter than I thought it would have, and they don't look very natural on me...:/ I realised wearing contact lens does require loads of makeup. Well, atleast for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment