Sunday, July 18, 2010

Orea Cheesecake

Hello, my aunty bought cream cheese from Phelidelphia awhile ago when she went grocery shopping. Some of you probably already know that they give out a free cookbook for any three purchase of their products! It's pretty cool, because all the recipes tell you that you'll need Philadelphia cheese. Last night, I decided to try out the Orea Cheesecake:

Ofcourse my cake didn't turn out to look as nice as the one in the book, whichimnotgoingtoshowyouguys. (:
It should have took only twenty minutes to make, according to the book, but i took over thirty. I was too lazy to take out the food processor and thought I could crumb the orea cookies by hand. I realised stabbing the cookies with a spoon wasn't very progressive, so in the end, I fetched the processor. I ate the cake for breakfast this morning. We thought that the two of us wouldn't be able to finish the whole cake anyway, so my aunty took half of it to her dance class. They gave us half a sponge cake and chicken pies in return........................

ANYWAYS, I felt so empty today. In every single way. SO, I made this:


THE ULTIMATE MABLE RED BEAN GREEN TEA JELLY DESSERT
Noticed that it is not "the ultimate jessica blabla"?
A lady named Mable taught me this dessert when I worked at her shop. (:
We also had another one which was a coffee jelly. I liked that one better, but I couldn't find seaweed extract in here, nor did they have any premade coffee jelly powder. It is actually different to the jelly made using gelatine. Seaweed extract is used, which is a totally different texture when you eat it. Like those asian jelly in mini cups.

Mmm...I'm sucking on a See's lollipop right now. Cafe Latte. Very yummy.

ANYWAYS, my dad finally called me. I think it was thursday when we had a fight through the phone. He wouldn't stop nagging me about my BMI. That stupid body mass index thingo which said I was underweight. It says ANYBODY is underweight. My parents were so crazy that they pushed me onto a scale when I went back to Hong Kong. Eversince that day, my dad had been saying that my face is a triangle. SIGH. Everyone who reads my blog should tell him that I DO eat. I eat lunch at school as well. OH WELL, dads. (: We're fine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment