Sunday, November 28, 2010

Liese

HIHIHIHI, I'm dying my hair right now..
Been wanting to try this one..

because the bottle squeezes out dye in foam form...looks interesting :P

ANYHOW, just thought that I would dye my hair back to the asian colour, so I won't ever have to redye it again...My hair is very damaged as you may have noticed.
I'm not doing a very good job of it though, because I have stains everywhere on me now.
WELL,,hope it turns out alright (:

SO, well.......I don't feel like going out much these days...don't know if it's because I'm not used to too many people on the streets anymore. Or maybe it's because I'm still having a really bad stomach ache ever since the plane trip.......
I get it every time I change places, except this time it lasted for longer.

The night that we came back, we had hot pot at home:


OHMYGOD, and the use of the Octopus card (just like Go card in Brisbane) in here is freaking me out a bit...

Years ago it was only for transports and now you literally use it for EVERYTHING.
Which includes...
-Maccas, KFC..any fast food restaurants
-Transport, of course
-Seven Eleven and any other convenient stores
-NOW I EVEN HAVE TO USE IT IF I WONNA ENTER MY APARTMENT @____________________@

It's just a bit scary knowing the fact that people could spy on you...
Maybe I watched too much movies, but you get the point.

I'm bored lately...because all my friends still have school..SIGH
Maybe Ill go shop by myself soon (:
BYE


Hehe, Jono has to sleep on the sofa

No comments:

Post a Comment