Wednesday, December 8, 2010

HK

Went out to shop with Devin the other day.
We had Pizza Hut for lunch.


SEAFOOD PIZZA WITH CHEESE FILLED PUFFS ON THE SIDES.

At Muji's:

I drew with their pens :D

Then yesterday I took him and Ben around Mongkok to shop.
I got there one hour early because I thought I told them to meet at twelve when in fact I said one. :/

SO, I had a red bean pudding milk tea while I waited for them and walked around.
THEN, instead of lunch, I took them to eat dessert.
Carmen's favourite place:

(:
They tried to fit the three of us into that table.
We moved when people from another bigger table left.

Devin and I like to take photos so much that we forgot to order (:
No wonder the lady had been staring at us for so long. :/...






Slushie with special mango ice cream in the middle.
Ben's has coconut noodles
Mine's strawberry and glutinous rice balls :D
Devin's just plain mango with glutinous rice balls

ANYWAYS, going to yum cha with my grandmother and relatives again. :D
BYEBYE! Oh, and my outbreak is getting better ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment