Saturday, April 30, 2011

First love

This kind of music is so cute la
Sorry if you happen to not like it, but I have no idea how to make a button or whatever for you to switch off. Technology.... :/

ANYWAYSSSS, today I did my daily homework and studied. THEN, I finally started tidying my house! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

So happy lor, because I chucked away soooo many things. I don't know how you guys tidy things, but you can't really do it if you don't chuck anything away right? It's a bit wasteful but......my stuff always go to the charity. ANYHOW, I think it flows in the genes. My mum likes to chuck things too.

OMG, best motto of all time is
..."If the old one doesn't go, new one won't come"
That was from an Ikea ad in HK back when I was in grade 2. It was during New Years, and they were talking about furnitures. But you know, same go for old clothes, old kitchenware, old cereal, old books, old boyfriend.....
You can apply to many things. MANY things.(Maybe not the last one, but you know (: It helps for some people)

I swear suicide rate would go down if they played that ad everyday

ANYHOW, I tidied my shoes....

These are my black shoes, but...I rarely get to wear any of them >^< ...I kinda forgot that they even existed.. I didn't chuck any pair away, but I realised something so stupid....
These look pretty much the same to me.
The first pair was from maybe a year ago and the other was from last Christmas.
And yesterday I was going to buy something that looked similar as well thinking I never had anything like that.
Seriously, there are something with these shoes that they make you forget you have them already...=O=// Aiyor~

LUCKY I DIDNT BUY ANOTHER PAIR.. ^_^

ANYHOW, I keept these important things.. (<---hehe, I spelt 'kept' wrong)

and I have so much more too (: I'd chuck away many things to make room for more, but not these.

Then I found this...

I was like what the.. Honestly what's a FOBBY MIU? I'm gonna ask Hayley on tuesday.
Fobby Miu...
--?
FOBBY MIU?....
miu fobby fobby miu...?O.O
(:

Okay im going to say bye now...was going to post more but I got bored ^^"

3 comments:

  1. I can see two of my envelopes in that pile ^O^
    &your shoes are cool (H) although two of them look the same ;) means you have constant taste of fashion :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg.... i think i am literally commenting on every post (how creepy). but omg... First Love by Utada Hikaru?!! I used to listen to that on replay.... o.o for weeks (how sad). Then I always played it at work (which i quit bahahah). And omg T_T I want to buy a pair of marijanes heels but like you, i can count how many times i've worn any pair of heels in my closet with my fingers. What a waste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... and i keep all of my cards/letters too :D even if they were notes ripped out of a notebook. it's fun to read them once in a while, it makes you realise how much one can change over time.

    ReplyDelete