Sunday, May 22, 2011

I..had so much fun today. Honestly :3


^__^


ANYWAYS,


OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOU GUYS REALLY WEELY REALLY WEELY HAVE TO TRY THIS:

GO TO MACCAS AND SAY, "Can I please have a.... OREO COOKIE MCFLURRY WITH CARAMAEL SAUCE."

You will have the best time of your life.
I gaurantee you.

JUST DO IT TuT....................

Unless you can't handle sweet things. Like YOU. hmph



Okay, I'm seriously sad now. You know when you press cut for a number of photos from your camera files then you forgot to paste them and then copied something else, then you pulled out your camera cod without realising that you havn't pasted those photos you copied first? And you've completely lost those photos that were cut out but not pasted to anywhere and they don't even appear in your trash bin or anything?

Am I making any sense?
...T.T

Okay, but...I guess that's the only sad thing happened today :/


....ahh massive failure..............T.T


ANYWAYS,,I didn't get home very early :( so I only started baking about an hour ago. And so I guess I will have to finish it tomorrow.

You guys can play guess what cake I'm making ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment