Friday, May 20, 2011

Karma

I honestly believe in karma. So just...please, don't.

oh AND YOU TOO. The one that screamed at me. My throat hurts so bad now. Just for shouting back. Like what, three lines? -- My god...I think I'm gonna lose my voice again soon. Hate you so bad. Omg seriously i honestly hope you don't see this but you won't, pretty sure. cos omgggggg you're seriously sooooooooooo cra-aaa-zyyyyyyyyyyyy like wth!! == grrrr hate u so bad cos it hurts now.

i hate TT"...

ANYWAYS I had been really really busy lately so I never posted in the last few days.
And I don't think this will be anything interesting either.
Maybe it will get better on sunday cos I'm making a cake (:

Seriously, people...

hope it gets better.

SO, cooked dinner last night and had random pork chop. Anddd, I really felt like a making a stir fry vegetable dish.

Dislike bad stir fries. :/ Those that don't even taste like they've been through a wok. AND SO, I shall show you my special one :D

Let's just call it THE ULTIMATE JESSICA SUPER HEALTHY HARMONY STIR FRY.
but anyways,
YOU NEED:

-didn't even realise Tim Tam was there
-zucchini
-carrots
-frozen green peas
-3 cloves of garlic
-onion
-pinch of salt, sugar, rice wine
-chicken powder!!!!

chop garlic and onion, slice carrot, dice zucchini

and you're ready to go!

Remember to have your stove on high, so that you can brown them garlic nicely~!
Actually, add the carrots and onions right before it browns.

Stir till the carrot slices are half cooked and toss in the zucchini

Meanwhile you have to be quick adding in all the seasoning by taste and stir the ingredients so that they don't get burnt!
Add in the green peas when you're close to finish,
and it is finished once the peas are soft!

TADA! =)
Super healthy stir fry<3
Keep the wok on high!
Just remember~

AND bought this awesome colour

just for the shatter ^_^


bubai~

3 comments:

  1. lol. the guy that fully swore at you
    the one that's same nationality as me?? XD
    yes, he is crazy - anonymous-ifies my name - LOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, r u the guy that swore at me or the guy that LAUGHED with him when you were supposed to back your dear friend, me, up? -^-

    ReplyDelete