Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cocoawoo

Sorry about that yesterday guys, but now it is working! So here is an early post to make up for that! :)

ANYHOWWW, I went to deliver my cake!
(Okay, Jono only JUST got back home and it's 6:45. Jesus.)


I need some feedback!

Somehow it is taking agesssss to upload these photos today.

Heard about pretty good reviews for this chic-style cafe called Cocoawoo. It is only down at Elizabeth Arcade! (Turn left once exited)

The only downside is that it is a rather small place. The biggest group you can have is eight people, unless you don't mind extra ones sitting on the sides by themselves.

The table you see here is actually the only big one they have. All other ones are the kind of sittings were you face the wall.



Pretty cool chairs.
ANYWAYS, after hearing positive reviews on their affogato, I decided to order one.
All their drinks and pastries are only about $5!!!
The only disappointed thing was that they took out all of the dessert sets on their web menu. The reason why I actually wanted to go there :(


So..this affogato is basically just a hot Italian coffee beverage, exept mine was CHOCOLATE affogato ;D, so I guess you can say it was like mocha?
It is served with a gelato with the flavor of your choice, and in this case, of course I picked the vanilla bean!

I believe Karen ordered a hazelnut latte. Not sure.

And Zoe got the best one out of all three!
An ice chocolate looking like this for only $4.50 or something! Well, below $5!!


I love how that's both a straw and a long spoon.

Afterwards, we went to sing-k. Pretty typical.

And that, is how you do it. (:
Maybe I'm kinda too mature to jump up and down the sofa now, which I did last time with Chae.

Caramalized Mocha. I think I would prefer a normal mocha, though it was still a decent drink.
Then we just went to watch Chae get her hair curled for a while and people left pretty early to go home.
I stayed for a bit to read their magazines, then I left and bummed around at the city.
As well as to check whether or not I booked for formal makeup, because I forgot ._.
It turned out that I did!

Then I met up with my auntie at the Valley to have dinner, since Jono wasn't coming home anyway.
I loveeeeeeeeeeee Thai food.
Actually I love any food, except Chinese is usually the last that I would pick. It is flavoursome and delicious, but it gets a bit too oily most times and make me feel sick.

I like how the lady took out what looked like a toolbox, but appeared to be a special seasoning kit with vinegar, fish sauce, chili and sugar!
It was for the beef noodle soup.

A very divine chicken green curry it was. (:

Well, that was my day, and I shall leave you guys now to wash and etc, because I only just woke up!
Going out today (:

No comments:

Post a Comment