Friday, June 24, 2011

The Good Beginning....slash my Nightmare marathon

Yes..a nightmare marathon last night ._. = outbreak
Dreamt of the same thing again.

I had a pretty good day yesterday, so I have no idea why I dreamt of that.
Maybe because I'm feeling insecure lately. I didn't do anything and I sacrificed... a lot. Not exactly a lot, but what meant a lot to me. It seems like what I sacrificed isn't worth what everybody gets now. As for myself, I knew I'd get nothing. So ye, waves in my feelings. :/

Actually, hold on. I dreamt of my facebook password last night too, so I'm gonna try it now.
...
...
Okay, it didn't work. I dreamt that it was 'elemgee'.
LOL. What is an elemgee?

Well, told you it's a nightmare marathon. *sigh

BUT ANYWAYS, time to stop being so pessimistic, because yesterday was truly a GOOD BEGINNING.

Before my hair cut.

I still looked like a girl.
..
..
Okay I'm like looking into the mirror now. It's what Jacob will probably look like in 10 years time. This might sound weird..but I'm actually..

..pretty hot as a guy.

I think I'm crazy now.

ANYWAYS, yesterday I went to the city to get my haircut and then had OSHIN for lunch with friend.
We ordered a sushi set and a lunch obento to share:


(We picked tempura and teriyaki chicken)
Overall it was pretty good, but I don't think the taste was worth the price.
Both dishes were $24.50 each.
The sashimi were neither fresh nor off, but it left no bad aftertaste like the ones you get from eating canned fish.
However, the scallops tasted rather luscious for the way it looked.
So I'd say the freshness of the food was somewhere in between? Maybe 2.5/5.
The bento box didn't look very appealing, a bit empty, but the chicken was succulent enough to pass and so was the tempura that was crunchy and not over-fried.
Overall, I would only recommend OSHIN if you have a special occasion, because the night time dining experience I had there was better. Except it could be a bit over priced as it was about $40-$50 per head with a sufficient amount of food. So yer, maybe try it if you're bored enough to. (:"

ANYWAYS, we went to Botanical Gardens afterwards to bird feed and let our stomachs exercise.

One birdy.

I always have these in my bag.

TWO birdies.

MORE birdies.
(My grandma would be very happy to know that her granddaughter can lure so many pigeons with one cracker. LOL, jokes.)

Okay, there were more, but I couldn't capture them all, while sitting down (:

Big Bad.
We made a trail of crumbs which they followed too (:

We stayed there until a Noisy Miner attacked us.
It CHASED us ._. So frightened that I could have tripped on my heels.


Bye bye, birdies.

I think this post had been pretty long, and I'm tired now. I'll blog about the haircut and where I ate at night later on. (:"
SO YE, see you later!

1 comment:

  1. you got a hair cut which looks like a boy? D:
    it probably still look as beautiful though ;)

    ReplyDelete