Thursday, June 30, 2011

Vapiano

Yup, went to have lunch at Vapiano's yesterday!


Was kind of proud of how I did my hair with a small dab of wax and one scrunch (:

It was actually better than I expected. Most likely because of how people told me, "it wasn't as good as they expected." Makes sense, right?
Maybe I won't go through this as much, because I think the most of you had been there already. It'd been a while since they opened.

I'm just not very fond of the way how you get the electronic card and que up or your food. It kind of felt like a fast food restaurant except you have to wait longer, because they cook it right away.

But I liked how they served us some pizza during that. (: Tomato & basil

Service was wonderful.

Finally got our dish and went up the stairs.

BIRDNEST. Teehee!


RUCOLA RAVIOLI
ravioli with rocket and ricotta, cherry tomatoes and pine nuts

CARBONARA
onions, bacon and egg in a cream sauce

I had the ravioli, and overall I think the dish was tasteful and had good seasoning too. Loved how they placed some cherry tomatoes there, and so the acidity and mellowness of the fruit really stood out from the rich flavours of the dish!

The downside was probably the small portions they serve, because I don't see how guys could get full from that, when I only felt content after the meal.
Pricing was average for the experience, maybe just right.

Okay, I have to go prepare for today now! ^^"

ps. Wasn't able to sleep much again yesterday ):

No comments:

Post a Comment