Wednesday, July 6, 2011

DOME

HI! I really haven't been updating lately, despite the fact that it is winter break.
Yet, I had to spend some time with MedEntry, as well as finishing my painting =)
THAT, had been taking a while, and I will show you guys when I'm done!
It is going to be a beachhhh.

Well ANYWAYS,
Grabbed some salad at Dome's yesterday:

I miss those days in Perth (:
BUT WOW, chicken and PESTO Caesar salad

And miss miss miss the BIG, and not too treacly pecan tart!

Lemon chill!
I quite liked the flavour, but it wasn't my drink. (:

Um...I forgot what this was, but something along the line of 'tangy lemon chicken wrap'. Great salsa condiment!


I don't know why we got a bowl of these after we finished.

And I'm sooooooo sorry that I had my occasional killer stomachache not on another other day, but YESTERDAY. =="

It's so weirdddddddddddddd.

No comments:

Post a Comment