Monday, February 20, 2012

Jet Lag

I miss Mum and Dad now...it's 00:00 already and I still can't sleep.
Ye I know, turning on the pc doesn't resolve the problem either.
But who cares :(...I miss Jacob too..
We'd hold hands and fall asleep like 3..2..1..
Just like that. :(

*To self internal dialogues:
Shut up and go to sleep already.

And ye, never realised how dark nighttime actually is in Aus...
The moment I fell back on my bed I literally felt a black wall was pushing against me.
Humidity not helping either.

*Ehh, self internal dialogue is supposed to have shut up already.

Who knows there would be a day that thejessicadiary serves the purpose of a diary to me rather than a creepy stalking site for you guys.
jks

*shush, not funny.

Kay, I'll sleep now. Good-bye. :(

So much :( for this post.

*revert self dialogues to :) so I can zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment