Wednesday, March 14, 2012

MA UNI LIFE








Me so tired.
I basically SLEEP with my lecture notes these days..like seriously..too tired to remove them from my bed sometimes.

Except today....I didn't touch them at all.
Because I get a day off tomorrow...WOOOOOOOOOOOO

In high school they say, you either work your ass off now, or LATER.
But now I think it's more like if you worked your ass off in high school, prepare for more!!

.....
nahhhhh, it's not that bad. I was exaggerating.
Even though it's 100000x more new things to learn than high school everyday, it doesn't feel stressful at all. Just physically tiring...

BUT IT'S ALL SO WORTH IT :D

yup.

Dude, but stuff 'em 8:00am days. My panda eyes are GROWING.

See? The only time when I camwhore is when I'm walking home.
I use my time well.
My pupils look very black
And I know I looked so tired.


*finishes typing the last sending then go drop dead on the bed*

-BYEBYE-




No comments:

Post a Comment