Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Oh dear me !

Oh my god....

I just wrote a blog entry onto someone else's blog by accident.
Lucky I didn't post it..I don't know what to do..

Google on my laptop was logged onto his account T_T..
ohmygosh..typed one blog entry with a PHOTO too.................................

Lucky it was only saved as draft..and so stupid that I pressed logged out instead of pausing to think for a minute.
I thought it was some glitch that the logged in name wasn't mine..

omygosh T_T he must be like wth if he goes onto it...(But WTH, who knew he kept a blog too!!! TT)

I told him I didn't have a blog..
And biggest failure is that I clicked log out before even having a chance to read what he writes about...


(I'm just being noisy okay? Nothing else not what u guys think. it's like since he knows I have one anyway, it's my righteousness to read his. Jokes ._. I'm not like that..)
 

omygosh....lucky the photo that I posted on that entry is THIS...

Ehh...Can anyone actually tell that's me just from looking at the eyes...? (Title was meant to be "Window of the Soul", but that's not important anymore T_T)
But omygosh..I actually even mentioned the word Swotvac and going back to HONG KONG...OMY FRIGGIN.......................

^^^^^ Totally just realised that T^T..........okay sadness T^T...


No comments:

Post a Comment