Thursday, September 6, 2012

Long time

What's up? Hey guysss, I know I haven't been updating this for a while now....but since I've been pretty good at catching up with my work lately, I will just relax for tonight :)

How's everyone?

I have been up quite a lot ever since the last time I blogged I think, so I will do separate posts after this one.


Woooo have I shown you the new pencil case that Mum got me this year?:D


The tutors always walk to my bench, comment how cute it is and fiddle with it HAHA

Actually...my eyes are pretty tired right now from looking at the computer screen all day, everyday. ._.
I think I will just finish off with less typing and more photos, so you guys can catch a glimpse of what I've been up to! :) (Sorry!!)
One early 8am day with my furry eskimo coat for the winter which is already over :)
And when I woke up one morning feeling a little high. MWA.


No comments:

Post a Comment