Sunday, September 30, 2012

River Fire 2012

Saturday yesterday was my first time ever going to Brisbane River Fire with just one person and girl....
:' ) Love you lotssssssss Zoe PEA
(^ Years later when I read back I'm going to realise how silly I sound haha)


 Around lunch time, I went to deliver a cake to a customer....:)
(Photos will be released very soon, but not in this post)
Then I headed off to South Bank to have afternoon tea with Nipuni and Dr Badran.
I can't believe our 3 people tete-a-tete lasted from 2:30pm-6:00pm :' )
We've always promised Badran to keep ourselves updated where ever we are.
Our conversation went from what will be in our future houses to books to work and to all sort of random and weird things. He's like... half a Dad or more :')
Little more than half, because his favourite question is still
"Have you got a boyfriend yet??"
HAHA, and to answer also to any one of you who is so interested and nosey about my life, the answer is no :') But I will sure let you guys know when I do!


They have such beautiful Asian lanterns this year, and it gave such a Japanese Summer Fest feeling :P with hanabi~


Kisses and muchies !


Chris and his cheeseburger.
 Tried to capture that ball of light with my mouth..:P Silly me
Mwa~ 
 Sabrina was also there too, except we only got to see them for a short time !








No comments:

Post a Comment