Sunday, October 14, 2012

Zoe's birthday at Sofitel

Happy birthday to dear Zosh again :).
It was so wonderful and special to catch up with everyone again.
It made me realise how much we've all grown up, so the outing felt like an intermission while we were all on our own paths :')

Everyone looked so slick and shine, so well done. :)
I'm still so smiley from seeing everyone's happy faces from that day. Good job!




Not to mention I have been sick all friday night so I didn't sleep AT ALL. Credit to myself for not subsiding to panadol. I can become an activist against western medicine. I HATE ANTIBIOTICS, so maybe I will tell you guys why one day.

This was taken at the end of our meal. I was still a little sick, so I didn't eat much.

Most beautiful best friends.

So much love from me right?

No comments:

Post a Comment