Sunday, December 16, 2012

16-12-2012, "Saigon, HK"

Sorry that I haven't been updating much lately, but after I came back from Taiwan, I had been pretty much sick the whole time. Being sick wasn't too boring though...he came and took me to eat porridge :3 Porridge tastes so bad lol................Then went to the bookshop and went for a walk at the local park for fresh air. Mum was pretty annoyed that I went out, afraid that I would get more sick...but she became fine after I told her that I finally ate porridge.

So I finally recovered on the 16th, which was yesterday, and since it was a Sunday, I went out with my family and friends to the country side :)

Before we boarded the boat, we saw puppies from abandoned dogs up for adoption :(...
They were so cute seriously...but so sad that I couldn't adopt one...:'(..




 When we arrived on the island, we just strolled along the beach...or rocky land O_O
Also found tiny hermit crabs everywhere...



Saw a suspicious looking boat...


Brother
Sister
Bought some snacks and pocari sweat at the kiosk :3~!

And a beautiful sunset to end our trip of the day :)

2 comments:

  1. Mum was pretty annoyed that I went out, afraid that I would get more sick...but she became fine after I told her that I finally ate porridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pomeranians have been bred strictly as companion animals and are not outside dogs. Don't leave the poor thing out in the cold.

    ReplyDelete