Monday, March 22, 2010

Harmony day

I feel so relieved now, even though I still have the MAP for maths on wednesday. For the past 45 minutes, I've been practicing for tomorrow's Japanese test, and so my throat is pretty much dried up. I usually don't study as much during the exam week, but the week before that. (That's why I have spare time to blog right now) I think my head tends to work better during an exam, when I don't have too much being squashed up in it.

Well ANYWAYS, today was Harmony Day, and so..
HAPPY HARMONY DAY!
Oh, by the way, it was nice to see that they have included the Hong Kong flag this year in assembly.
(Yes, for those of you who do not know me well, I'm from Hong Kong.)

It's nice how you can show off your national pride in a foreign country with a cheapo $5 shirt :DD

ANYWAYS, my friend and I had so much fun during lunch time today. We some how came up with the idea of secretly sticking harmony stickers on randoms' bums. Also, we made false eyebrows out of the remaining bits on the sheet. Oh yeah..they were extremely gorgeous. No need glue like the false lashes, no mess. Anyways, it was a joke. A bit embarrassing when I used the D block window as a mirror to "apply" them. I didn't realise the people in there could see me! :(

I played with my camera again.

No comments:

Post a Comment