Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hello, I had a busy tuesday and thursday, while i studied maths, so I did not blog. Not that my days were anything close to fun and interesting anyway, but boring and tiresome. However, I guess the studying really paid off. I think I did pretty well on my tests on wednesday, and I got some marks back as well. (:
I still have a chemistry and a Math C exam tomorrow, so wish me luck and pray for me, people!

ANYWAYS, I bought my dinner at the city today. It took me awhile to decide what to eat, untill I came across to the sushi place next to the Starbucks outside David Jones. Oh my god, MUSHROOM SUSHI:



I know the thought of mushrooms PLUS sushi sounds pretty disgusting, BUT IT IS SOOOOO DELICIOUS. The crunchy sensation of mushrooms, pickled in sweet soy sauce, then wrapped around in inari bean curd is a genius. It's worth a try, nothing like a fancy delicacy, just $2.00 each. (:


ANYWAYS, how would you feel if SHE sits next to you in maths?



Hayley laughed through the whole lesson on this.
We love Chae's phone's photo editing function. You can also make people go...



"What's wrong with my face?" as well.

ANYWAYS, I got a bit freaked out by the boy who sat behind me in english today. He wouldn't stop banging on the table. I guess he was mentally challenged. Well, look what Zoe drew me during the lesson:


It is simply the way she expresses love.

Oh, the second part:

Thank you, Zoe. (:

Okay, I better get going and study for tomorrow, BYE BYE.

1 comment: