Thursday, April 15, 2010

Home Alone

HELLO. How many days had it been since I blogged? Sorry, it gets busy again once school has started. I got some of my marks back today, from last term. Did pretty well on chemistry, but not so well on maths B...I guess I could have done better. Sigh.

ANYWAYS, today last period I had maths B, and I couldn't stop thinking what to eat for dinner. Maybe that explains my mark. Home alone again, with everyone else out busy doing whatever they are doing. Oh well, I was so happy, because I have decided not to cook, but to get my dinner at the city instead. Sadly, I bought sushi, when I was supposed to look for something new and exciting.

I'm not a big fan of sashimi, but that is what I had for dinner:

I love salmon<3

I somehow ended up putting them into the grill:

THE COLOUR, HAHA.
Maybe it didn't look very nice, to you.
I thought it tasted even even better than before. Warm and delicious for winter!:D

ANYWAYS, I didn't do much today. Got home, ate dinner, painted my nails for fun and did maths C homework(except it was interrupted by a phone call from my Dad). It's so nice to talk to him on the phone. OH, and I had a really happy dream last night, where my dad, mum, Jono, Jacobie and I were in a taxi at night. I asked my mum where we were going and she said we were going on a vacation very far away. Sadly, we ended up in a church. Still, it felt very happy.

OH WELL, enough with the boring unreality..Karen sent me this the other day!

Year 7 Sydney and Canberra trip. We looked like babies. Look at Dylan, HAHA.

1 comment: