Friday, April 16, 2010

I just Ctrl-A and pressed delete on a never-ending blog entry which I just typed. Not that I should be posting something too personal here anyway, despite the fact that my blog runs under the theme of "all about me". I felt really bad, so I thought typing everything out would make myself feel better. I also thought deleting it would motivate myself into thinking the positive side of things, which it didn't. Now it makes me feel like I'm a failure.
Oh well, let me confess in here.
I have completely given up on my hopeless household. We never had any feelings towards one another or what so ever. It is dead, and had always been. I really have tried my best, truly. Exclude Jono out of this by the way. So, you see what this was all about now? Not something very happy or interesting, ay? I'm glad I deleted it.


I actually feel so much better now. Maybe I should say thank you to all my friends in here. Thank you for all the support! I'm not even sure if you guys would see this or not, but oh well! For the some of you had known me since I came here in grade 5. (: I'm so glad I had you all, or else what would I have become, if I did not have such good friends who were always there for me! Lastly, thank you to the person who suggested me to write out everything. It made a change.

ANYWAYS, enough with that. Today after school I went to the city with Chae, because I had no North Shore. I had a pudding milk tea! (Highlight of the day) I realised it is much more easier to buy food, than to buy clothes in here. We shopped for over an hour, and I did not end up buying anything. Oh well, as long as it was fun!

OH, something truly embarrassing happened on the way home. I have decided to take the train, and it was quite crowded, packed with people. An asian lady, about the age of 40, was standing in front of me, and we were both reading our daily MX's. Half way through the trip, everyone was concentrating on their own businesses. I finished reading the paper and looked up as I was shoving it away. A spider was dangling in the air on top of me, doing freestyle aerobics or something. Well, its length was about 2cm or less, but still pretty gross. Anyways, no one realised it was there, and I watched it. The sight was pretty amusing it first, untill it started descending down. I concentrated on it, in case it would touch me. Somehow, I thought it was aiming at the tip of my nose. It was getting closer and closer. I realised I had to do something immediate, as the spider descended down further, leveling with my eyes.
SO, I did what a normal human being with the right human instinct would do!
I blew it. Away from my face. :D
It went flying. Then it hit the lady's face.
She let out a squeal, and the spider fell to her chest. I could feel my face turning red, which gave it all away. Oh yer, and she destroyed it, the poor thing. I just kept apologising till I got off the train.

WELL, that was my day. Have no photos for you people. BYEBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment