Sunday, April 18, 2010

Yesterday and Today

Hello, sorry again. I was too busy to blog yesterday. I spent the whole day at Sunnybank, and did grocery shopping, while I waited for my aunt. We prefer yum cha at Shangrila near Market Square than Landmark. Seriously, that place is disgusting. They always serve you cheapo microwaved dumplings or meatballs. YUCKY.

OHMYGOD, I had Tea Etc. afterwards, because I didn't eat much at yum cha, though the food was rather delicious. However, I must say mini pearls are disgusting after I tried it yesterday. They are like overcooked pearls, or maybe mine actually WAS overcooked. The sensation of such slimy substance travelling down your throat just doesn't feel very pleasant, at all.

ANYWAYS, grocery shopping does not take very long, so before that, I bumped around and shopped as well. I must admit the only places that amuse me in here are K-mart and Target. I spent a whole hour there. SOMETIMES THEY HAVE REALLY GOOD BARGAINS. I found these, nail polish pens:


I hate the brand name. They were on sale I think, $7 each...I don't know what the original price was, but $7 was pretty cheap anyway. So i bought white, black and gold. I regret not buying pink as well. The pens worked better than I thought and were quite precise:

My failed attempt on a leopard print.
I think I shouldn't have used brown as the base.

I bought these as well:

The colours were gold, brown and a peachy pink. They were $7 off each. Original was $13 I think. Revlon is pretty good, but I wouldn't buy it from the original price, becuase with few dollars more, you can get OPI! :D

ANYWAYS, enough with what I bought blabla, because it's probably boring some of you out. Well, after that I went to look for a korean ham, bulgoggi (however you say that), so that I could make sushi. However, I didn't end up making any today, because my salmon was still too frozen. :( I ate leftovers instead. Korean supermarkets are so nice, where you can buy their ice cream and eat it as you shop. They are VERY cheap too. I had a chocolate ice cream waffer. $1 $1 $1~~

ANYWAYS, today I studied Maths B and C, did my english homework and cooked dinner:

HOMEMADE CHICKEN, TOMATO AND FETTA CHEESE PATTIES. (with carrot and cappers salad)
I followed a Woman's Weekly recipe. They always work. However, I think I should've added more cheese and tomato than the recipe suggested.

I also cooked something secret today, and I'll show you guys if someday if it turns out good! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment