Monday, April 19, 2010

Master Chef

I hope you guys watched Master Chef tonight. It would be a shame if you didn't, because it is the BEST thing on the television EVER. I even had dinner early, so that I could finish my homework in time to watch Master Chef. It was so exciting during the 5 minutes before the show starts. I love how they ask you "HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AUSTRALIA'S NEXT MASTER CHEF??"
It makes you scream in front of the television.

ANYWAYS, I found this hand cream a few days ago in my wardrobe. I have no idea who put it there, but I've seen it in Target before. One of those cheapo hand cream, but it smells soooooo nice:

I love it, because you can eat coconut.
OHMYGOD, when Jono and I were young, my mum bought a chocolate flavoured body soap. It smelt soooooo nice, whenever we showered. One day, we got curious and decided to eat it. It felt like as though acid was burning our throats, and we never tried that again.

OH, my food miniature. It's tiny, and is a snow ice on the outside.:


POLAR BEAR in the inside! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment