Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Long long time no blog?

Again, sorry that I havn't been blogging for awhile. Oh! By the way, I'm going to Hong Kong for the next term break again! :D Except I am not going to leave school early like I usually do. It's year 11 this year, so I don't think I should skip any of my exams and only go back for 2 weeks.

ANYWAYS, I shall fill you guys up with what I did during the long weekend, ay.

Saturday:
-Sorry, I really cannot remember what I did. Anybody knows?

Sunday:
-I went to Sunnybank with my aunt again. We went food shopping and I bought this:

A Japanese black sesami coated mochi (rice cake), with red bean filling. They also have many other types, and they are made in Japan. I must say made in Japan mochi's, are much nicer than the ones made in any other asian countries. You can get it from the taiwanese supermarket, Welcome, for $2.40.

I also bought a Vivi from market square:

It's the Taiwanese version. However, I was a bit disappointed, because almost half of it was filled with local taiwanese advertisement, with products that arn't even made in Japan. :/ It just wasn't worth it, especially when it's much expensivier in here.

ANYWAYS, I drew another pattern :D! :

An example of a hardworking student. I'm proud of my multitasking skill, as I do chemistry and my nails at the same time.

OH, that morning, I also found a green tree frog in the kitchen!

We have so many of them living in our garden. They hide during the day and comes out at night. SO CUTE.

ANYWAYS, we wrapped it around a tissue and brought it back outside.

He and his lizard friend. I think his buddy was trying to eat him though.


Monday:
WAS KAREN'S BIRTHDAY!

I went ice skating with Allen, Bryan and two of Bryan's friends.

I actually wore a jacket that I usually sleep with when cold. I was in such a rush, despite the fact that I live right across the place.



Such pro photo taking skills, ay.

AT NIGHT, we had some friends coming over, and we had our own "Korean" BBQ.

Half way through, we ended up stir frying udon on it..


ANYWAYS, that was my weekend report.
I couldn't have remembered much, if I did not have the photos to look at. *Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment