Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bad Food

Hello, I stayed at home today and did some of my homework. I feel so sad, because I couldn't open my chemistry report after I finished it. Sigh...

ANYWAYS, today my aunt went to Noosa for one day and the other went to Melbourne. I didn't know that untill the both of them left, so I cooked lunch again. Jono made dinner though, stir fry udon, and it was delicious, whereas my cooking tasted soooooooo bad.
I made steamed seafood eggs, tofu and salmon sushi:

I followed a recipe which I found on the net. It seriously looked gross, as well as the taste.

The tofu was flavourless.

We finsihed our lunch with LOTS of teriyaki sauce, which covered the grossness of the food.

YAY, I overcooked the salmon:

They were like salmon jerky.


ANYWAYS, I found so many cute blog parts today. After playing with many, I've decided to display a mini game on the side of my page! IT'S A BARBEQUE GAME, and it's quite addictive. I got up to 4050 points, but I'm sure the many of you can do better. The aim of the game is to grill and eat as much as you can! You have make sure the food you eat is well cooked. The points you can get rewarded are 50, 100 and 250. There is also a fatty boy sitting opposite to you. I have no idea what he is for though, but I guess he is just there to aggrevate you when he eats. However, you can get full. There is a fullness-metre at the bottom left corner, which indicates the space you have left. Once you get full, the game is over!

WELL, HAVE FUN! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment