Friday, April 23, 2010

Dream #1

OH, I had an interesting dream a few nights ago, and I thought I might share that with you people in a separate post. It was very detailed and memorable, which was quite unusual. Some of you might find it boring, so might as well not waste your time reading it.

WELL, the world was coming to an end.
HOW? A sin curve appeared in the universe, which would slowly drag whatever touches it towards the sun. (Yes, a sin curve. I think I've had too much maths)

Sadly, Earth was one of them. Due to that, the president announced that we were all getting teleported to a whole new planet. I have no idea what it was called, but somehow I knew it looked grey from a distance. Unfortunately, that planet was ALREADY part of the sin curve. Much ahead than Earth was.

SO, everyone had a few days to live before they die. At this point, you might think that everyone went crazy and there were chaos every. No, the world had became peaceful, for once.

Well, my brother and I grew a very large garden at the back of our house. We went outside and sat at the balcony. I realised how high up we were from the ground. Strange. The colours were purple, pink and orange. At that moment, we realised that our planet had stopped spinning, and stayed at a point where we would have sunset, forever. So pretty and peaceful, that it felt like the happiest moment of my life.

The dream was short and it ended here-

No comments:

Post a Comment