Friday, April 23, 2010

Long Weekend

I had North Shore today after school. Pretty sad how I'm all by myself now, since Hayley does Saturday and Vico quitted. I miss them. However, I was extremely productive with my work. :)

ANYWAYS, did you know that bolognaise is originated from Bologna in Italy? We had a family friend who was from Bologna, and he taught us how to make the traditional spaghetti bolognaise! The secret was to add extra bacon and butter, which you panfry beforehand!:D My aunt cooked the sauce on wednesday. No one came home on thursday, so I ate the leftover sauce:


Mixing that with rice, and micrwaving it with cheese tastes sooooooooo nice.
OH, you must include celery as well!

ANYWAYS, I bought some Burt's Bees products the other day. Jono spotted the tin can lip balm sitting on my bed, and he wanted it. It's lightly mint flavoured, which I very much dislike, but I still bought it because it looked so cute! I don't think I'll ever open it, hehe.

In the end, he wanted the Beewax Lipbalm instead, and I was nice enough to give that to him. How generous I was. I also bought the honey lip balm and it smelt so nice! I love honey~ Yay, honey and oatmeal for breakfast.

OH, and I am so happy that we have two consecutive long weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment