Thursday, April 29, 2010

THANK YOU

THANK YOU, EVERYONE.

I don't know what else I can say apart from those two simple words to you guys.
Sixteen years ago on this day, I was born. I thank my parents. I LOVE YOU, FAMILY.
You are the most happiest and luckiest thing that ever happened to me in my whole entire life.
Six years ago, I came here. Jono always stayed by my side. From the times when we talked nonstop in our bunk bed through to the nights when we fall asleep watching the television in it. You made me happy.I LOVE YOU, BROTHER.

Then, I met all these new friends. I LOVE YOU, YOU GUYS. You people made me who I am today, and kept me in the good shape. I still remember those times when I didn't want to go home. I wanted to live in the school. How stupid was I, because you guys were always there for me, just not next to me.

Then, high school came and I made even MORE new friends, along with the friends I already had. You guys are the ones who put a smile on my face, whenever I needed somebody. Though the some of you come and go, the memories we've had together will stay. I LOVE YOU, FRIENDS.

Today, it's my sixteenth, and the all of you had said Happy Birthday to me. I'm grateful for all that blessing, and all the joy that you guys have ever given me. THANK YOU.

At last, thank you, God. For all the love that people had given me in the past 6 years, when I needed it the most. Friends and teachers...They weren't related to me, but they still loved me, because of You. Though I've sometimes abandoned you, because I was sad, angry and stubborn, but You are still always here for me, and listen to my prayers. THANK YOU, GOD. My wish came true.



I'll tell you more about my birthday tomorrow, but tonight I just want to say thank you.

THANK YOU, EVERYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment