Friday, April 30, 2010

My birthday

has passed, but thank you. It's interesting how many of you gave me things that are related to food! Here are some pictures:




Ohmygod, I was so happy, because I've never seen this baby blue one before, have you? COOKIES AND CREAM FLAVOURED, and it was at the right temperatue! I just love how a lindor explodes when you bite it.

A sushi making set, with recipes. HAHA

Exactly what it says. It looks too baby, but...:)



These were really cute as well...Hayley knitted the scarfs!

WELL, i think that's enough of showing my stuff..you're probably getting bored already. I was very happy today, because I went food shopping after North Shore. I am truly impressed the smell of Yuen's Market. How worse can it get?

ANYWAYS, taiwanese mochi for $7............


I also realised that I bought a very interesting packet of lollies:

IT'S SO CUTE. With 5 different dessert flavours! Cheesecake, tiramisu, strawberry pastry, apple pie and mango pudding!

Hehe, I think I'm going to take it with me to buddha fest and eat with friends. It's just too cute...

EVEN THE INDIVIDUAL PACKAGING! DO YOU SEE THE CHINESE BABY?

No comments:

Post a Comment