Sunday, May 2, 2010

Buddha fest

I stir fried beef with udon the other day!:D



ANYWAYS, I'm a christian, but I went to buddha fest last night. :)
The fireworks were dodgy, but I had a pretty fun day with Allen, Vico, Caleb, Karen, Hayley and Martin. We watched Iron Man II, ate Subway, sing-k and pooled.


We saw Marlene as well!

Ohmygod It was so embarrassing...I lost these glasses when I was taking photos with Marlene in the cinema.

I'm Angelina Jolie.

Everyone saw me having them in my hands. Then randoms helped me and spotted them lying in the middle of the cinema on the floor. So embarrassing o...I'm so forgetful with my own belongings :( Karen laughed for so long, and maybe is still laughing.


while waiting for fireworks

<3333

guys are so mature, arn't they?

my boyfriend slapped his boyfriend :)

ANYWAYS, after the fireworks, my friends left and i met up with Jono and friends. We hung around and ate ice cream! Then, we went home.

OHMYGOD I got another box of lindor the other day! They have daisy prints on them!>u< Apparantly, they are realy cheap at Kmart right now, $6. Except they expire this year, so they arn't as smooth and the centre isn't as runny compare to the one that Zoe gave me for my birthday. If you want to buy good chocolate, look at the expiration date :)

They're still pretty good though, a combination of white and milk chocolate.

I dream of filling up my shelf with them, like books.

No comments:

Post a Comment