Friday, May 21, 2010

Apple Turn-over cake

Hello, I didn't do much tonight. It's friday night, but I hadn't played enough Restaurant city and Hotel City. I have been baking a cake instead. Baking cakes really does take my mind of something.

Sadly, the cake didn't turn out the way I wanted it to:


I modified a pineapple turn-over cake recipe and an apple tea cake recipe to make it.
It was supposed to have another ring of apples around the outside, like this:

, but it didn't turn out the way I planned it, because the cake mix somehow leaked through the apples on the outside and covered them.

I hope it tastes good though. Couldn't be bothered to eat it now. .......

Then I msn-ed for awhile and read magazine..

mmm..........

it's like 10:50 now
...

討厭 我有我好 玩個痛快

what am I doing..

maybe I should just go.

bye

No comments:

Post a Comment