Sunday, May 9, 2010

Library Day

Hello, today I went to the state library in the morning with Zoe, so that we could work on our english script. We were quite productive, as we typed our discussions into the mini laptop as though we were msn-ing with each other. :)
My dad bought the laptop, but my aunts the only one who uses it. I had to change the background. Look how CHINGU it looked:

Ewwwwwwwwe..
Then, I found this in Zoe's USB.

Tada!

ANYWAYS,While Zoe did her part, I read this:

I found it near the entrance :D I took photos of the recipes as well, so that I could try them out someday. OH, talk about making food..I woke up at 5 this morning and made this:

A spinach and fetta damper. (Carrot and beetroot were added as bonus as well, hehe)

AFTERWARDS, as a break, we headed off to city for lunch. We walked there, and talked about what we wanted to eat. More like, I talked about what I wanted to eat. That 5 minutes walk across the bridge must had been horrible for her, since she had to hear what I usually think inside my head. I had trouble deciding what to eat. At first, it was the idea of something unhealthy like mcdonald's, then ice cream, then bread, then milk tea, then I felt like eating pecan and caramel tart, then sushi. Maybe I shouldn't repeat the the exact same thing again. Not in here.

ANYWAYS, I ate KEBAB in the end!

I ate it at top sushi, since Zoe felt like sushi:



I looked even ewwwier than that background on my mini laptop. :(

AFTERWARDS, we went shopping, and I bought a dress. I quite like this season's clothings. Zoe bought a perfume for her mummy. MOTHER'S DAY. Did you guys do anything? :)

ANYWAYS, we had ice cream from gelatissimo near top's sushi. I LOVE rum and raisin.

It was good, but not as good as everyone said it was. Maybe I just expected more. However, they did have a lot of interesting flavours that I would love to go back and try them. Tiramisu, biscotti,,,etc.

THEN, Zoe had to go home, and I went back to the library to continue on the english assignment, with my second partner, PATTY. We didn't work for very long though. I saw Jerome there as well. Then the three of us left the library together, and went home. I headed off towards city.

Then I missed the train. LUCKILY, the shops were still opened, so I had something to waste my time on. I ended up buying a pair of pants, because I'm sick of wearing black jeans. I've got three pairs at home, with which two are identical. -_-
I also bought a bronzing powder, because I suddenly felt like I needed to get tanned, without getting skin cancer, so.....

:)

Well, that was my day, and a long blog.
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment