Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Weekend

Sorry readers, I realised I've only been blogging once a week. Year 11 IS getting harder D:
I've been busy with school work during week days, so I hope you guys will understand. If anybody still read this.

ANYWAYS, I woke up this morning with an empty stomach. Well, that's normal, but the thing is, so was the pantry!
HOWEVER, I managed to make some mini cupcakes without milk:


They look a bit messy, because I suck at decorating with icing.
Oh by the way, they are coffee cupcakes with vanilla icing, but you can't really taste the coffee. I love how they are MINI cupcakes, because you can't gain much fat from eating them, hehe.

OHMYGOD, I just realised I forgot to remove my nail polish. It's too late now, because black is quite messing and annoying to remove. I hope I don't get caught tomorrow. I just love assembly<3

ANYWAYS, I attempted to cut my fringe tonight. Sigh..my skin is turning bad again. I'm going through another pimple outbreak. Well, LIFE

I really can multi-task, ay.
I didn't cut much of my fringe. Just enough so that it won't get in the way of my eyes. I don't think anyone would be able to notice the change though. Well, or maybe I was too pussy to cut my own hair! With a pair of crafting scissors :)

I even took a break, because I was a bit nervous. Didn't want hair to fly around everywhere, since I cleaned the bathroom today.

No comments:

Post a Comment