Monday, May 17, 2010

No Homework

Surprising, I only had a Japanese worksheet to do tonight. Therefore, right after I came home, I played Hotel City :D..and Restaurant City..and watched MASTER CHEF. I did all of those without feeling guilty at all. Now I'm baking a cake.
I hope it finishes baking soon, because I feel like going to bed already.

ANYWAYS, I watched Ip Man 2 the other day, at home. It was in mando, Martin downloaded it. Whoever wrote the subtitles had even worse english than me! I feel happy :D

What the white guy actually said was, "you're making a very big mistake."
I have no idea how they ended up subbing THAT.

WELL, he got bashed anyway.

:)
by the legendary YIP MAN, or the "I.P. Man" that the some of you might refer to.

OH, my cake just finished baking. I must wake up early tomorrow to decorate it! Off to bed now, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment