Thursday, May 20, 2010

I miss Phillip

I'm so sad, because Phillip got eliminated from Master Chef. No offense, but Kary should have been gone. Ohmygod, and it was Phillip's birthday as well...Master Chef made me cry, while Jono swore at the TV.

ANYWAYS, enough with Master Chef, because I don't think much people watch it anyway. I've been quite busy lately as well. Here's the cake I baked the other day:

I call it the Chocolate Orange Log.
I actually combined two recipes to make it. Cupcake recipe for the cake and a random one for the orange peel icing. There is also orange peel in the cake as well.

SIGH, my desk is getting really messy as well.

It actually looks a little bit better in photo, but...
I feel like as though I'm working in a pig sty everyday after school. I don't have much time to tidy my desk, but to blog ay. Shame on me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment