Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Hate

chemistry. Hello, by the way.

ANYWAYS, I ripped my solubility table out from the back of the chem paper, like the teacher suggested us to. The last question was on it. I was so stupid that I never saw it, and chucked it into the bin after we finished. LIFE. I chucked out what could have possibly lead to me to success in life.

Well, a bit over exaggerated, but STILL.

I really love life, you know. As much as I love pink. This page makes me happy when I look at it, because pink makes me happy. Smile everyday.

Really, I am okay.
(:




...T________T



WHATEVER. Hayley and I went to eat at city afterwards, turkish pide. Then, we shopped, but neither of us bought anything though. The sales weren't that great. :/
I got home at five and was so tired...so I felt asleep untill seven. Just in time for dinner.

Jono took this with my phone. He actually thought I was awake. I never ever slept in the afternoon before. Especially in my uniform.

My aunt accidently bought fish instead of bacon. I have no idea how that is possible. Therefore, we had fish with linguine for dinner, instead of a bolognese.

I didn't feel like eating today...I even let Jono have my mochi after dinner. I actually pretty much regret it now.

HAVE I SHOWN YOU GUYS MY HAMSTERS BEFORE?

Phone camera

I introduce you, Jacobie. He didn't take care of the hamster very well after I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment