Sunday, June 13, 2010

Stupid

Hello, surprised? I'm blogging on a monday, HAHA! I was actually going to post something last night, but I realised it was a bit too emotional, maybe. I'll just keep all that inner feelings to myself. It wouldn't go very well with the colour pink anyway.

WELL, this week had gone by pretty quick. State High is quite slow, I think. We're only stepping into the second week of block exams.

My chilli harvest:

That can last us three years.

ANYWAYS, can someone please tell me one thing. How much sugar a day will give you diabetes? My friend thinks I'm going to get it. I agreed. Maybe in fifty years or so. Basically everything I eat during school days is sweet. I LOVE adding maple flavoured syrup into my breakfast oatmeal. (: Ohmygod...we made so much sweets lately, such as jelly, marshmallows, and I also bought a mochi yesterday. It's sitting on my desk right now.

I might eat it tomorrow.
OH NO, and I want to bake a cake today ):

ANYWAYS, I don't think I have been eating properly lately. I cooked this for myself the other day for lunch:

I don't even know what that is. Scrambled eggs with whatever I could find in my fridge. I think there was...corn, cheese, muhroom...then I played with the wholemeal bread. Cut them into stripes, sprinkled with oregano and salt, and grilled them. Very crunchy and nice.

OH YE, I think I have a pet :D
His name is charlie. I have no idea how he survives, but he'd been living in our shower room for over a week now.

I always find him just when I started showering. He is not afraid of water, but occasionally climbs onto the soap bottle when the floor is too flooded. Oh, it is a baby gecko, by the way.

Just to show you how big he is, when compared to my finger. (:
Cute, ay.

ANYWAYS, I cooked dinner last night, but I didn't take a photo. Here is what I cooked for lunch today:

Nothing special :/ Stir fry udon with octopus and broccoli. Udon tastes so much better after sprinkling grilled sesame on top though.

No comments:

Post a Comment