Friday, June 18, 2010

MOCHA CAKE

HELLO, North Shore was really a torture today. I really don't want to look at math anymore. Sometimes I wonder what happened. I used to love maths. Seriously. :/
Oh no, still a math C exam to go.

ANYWAYS, Jono said he felt like a cake after dinner. It took me awhile to think of what to make:

THE ULTIMATE JESSICA CHOCO GLAZED MOCHA
I used a mocha cupcake recipe for the sponge cake.
I really dislike homebrand now...their self raising flour didn't work very well, as you can see.


The cake should have been higher than this.

HOWEVER, NESTLE HAS COMPLETELY CHANGED MY LIFE. This was the best chocolate glaze I have ever made before...thanks to their Nestle chocolate buttons (: They melt very well, with using both the stove or microwave. They are also very good to use, in making decorations as well. I used the white chocolate buttons to make the love hearts on the cream. I don't think they were pink enough though. Maybe more colouring next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment