Thursday, June 24, 2010

SEMI

Hello, sorry I havn't been posting a lot latley, despite the fact that I'm on holidays already! It was semi as well last night!

I got home pretty late last night, showered and slept at around 1:30...then I woke up at 6:50 this morning. Exactly 6:50. I think I'm used to getting up early, and can't fall back asleep once i do. Wow, I have only had around five hours of sleep!

ANYWAYS, here is a list of what I did yesterday morning:
1. Lay everything I need for semi out on my bed.


2. Stitch the fallen button back onto my blazer.
3. Stitch up my head piece.

4. Fix my new pair of broken legging, with nail polish.

(You see how one side is much longer than the other?)
5. Blink my bag.



ACTUALLY, let's fast forward to the last three hours before semi:

The preperation took much longer than I expected. I spent over an hour doing my hair. :/ The texture looked a bit solid when it is first done.

Tada!



Umm...dad phoned Jono to take this. I was actually running around the house trying to find my lip balm -- I did my nails and so I couldn't write a down a list of what to bring beforehand. Jono's writing was too ugly that he himself could not read it as well. Hmph


The Honkies :D










I really love this photo <3 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjHHWCgL44bHbGnDMKa1MOgIQ1Ugs0yZ2BG2ebI840vuhbyXKjDaTEsL1niW3IbO3AbD3gXL5tQU-PQ_6a43m4YbD1PUwVzlbE_tG6MwxICs_27CMRce8sYh-8WOXqb4HtTtue1DLgzyHk/s1600/DSC02763.JPG">
These two were sooo pretty :P Serena has even better photos of them on her camera.




Hayley and I were being major retards.




Our entrance is a bit dark

No comments:

Post a Comment