Sunday, July 11, 2010

Back to Brisbane 2

Jono, Jacobie and Mum

I found this sink in China:

but the man made grass was very dirty.



Hotel Shangrila

We had breakfast here every morning

Don't you just hate it when someone gives you that face?
Again:


and then he blames you for not taking enough photos.


Look at all that people on the Great Wall. That's why
we went the other way, instead of the one we were told to go, because it was much more emptier. We'd rather try the very steep path than the one packed with tourists.

I dunno why I bought my cream converse to China as well. It was raining so bad on the first day, and there were black dirt in the rain. My shoes got really dirty:

They look clean here...

but can you see the black dots now?
Lucky I washed them straight away after I went back to Hong Kong. The stains were gone!

They gave us this tiny Chinese wine at a restaurant for the eight of us to share:

It was like pouring bleach into our throats.

We had dinner here:

The table could sit over thirty to fourty people.
It takes quite a bit of effort to rotate the glass, so it was automatic once they have plated up some food.

No comments:

Post a Comment