Sunday, July 11, 2010

Back to Brisbane

Hello! Title says it all. (:...

ANYWAYS, I'm sorry if you ever stumbled into my page in the last few days and end up in disappointment. I havn't been blogging much, since it gets quite busy sometimes in Hong Kong, especially when my cousins came back from America as well.

I am also very sorry to tell you that this post is going to be totally random and out of place, since it's going to be a recollection of bits and pieces of my holiday.


One day I went shopping by myself in one of my favourite shop:

H&M! They have it in the USA.

ACTUALLY, let's talk about the 8th of July. It was my dad's birthday. He loves red bean so I took the bus...

with my gears...and paid a surprise visit to his office. Then I made this:

THE ULTIMATE JESSICA RED BEAN ICE
Actually, I didn't event this. It's a typical drink in Hong Kong. I'm not sure whether they have this in Taiwan or China as well.

WELL, few simple ingredients:

A very very thick red bean paste. Just boil red bean, water and sugar together. It takes over an hour to soften the red bean. Adjust everything yourself. (:

I grabbed some ice from a Maccas nearby. You can't really see them in this photo.

I also bought some chilled milk from there. They were quite expensive...--

WELL, my dad was very pleased hehe, then we had sushi train for dinner. With my grandma as well!

ANYWAYS, THE GREAT WALL.


It was very very steep at some parts.

I would love to continue, because I took hundreds of photos, but it's getting very very late now, 11:00pm, so I shall show you more tomorrow. (:

GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment