Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Latest Update

Hello, I'm back from my five-days tour in Beljing, China. My plane arrived late yesterday, and this morning I suffered a massive stomach pain.

I havn't been feeling so well since yesterday. This morning I woke up at six from the pain I had in my stomach. It was really bad. At first, I thought it was maybe that my pants were too tight, because I probably gained weight from the trip. Sadly, the pain continued, even thought I woke up to change into my mum's pants, untill nine. The pain went on and off every few minutes. Three hours of rolling on the sofa. Oh god.

My parents went off to work early. Maid gave me some warm water and medicine to rub onto my tummy. Yes, Tiger Balm, because I'm asian.

I tried to talk to my friends on msn to distract myself. It just kept getting worse and worse. In the end, I put on my slippers and paid a visit to the general practitioner downstairs. They say I ate bad food from trip.

In the end, I receieved three packets of different tablets and a bottle of liquid medicine. After taking the medication, the pain is slowly disappearing from what went on and off every few minutes to half an hour or so.

I will probably come back to Brisbane this Saturday, and now I have wasted another staying at home. MUST GET WELL BY TOMORROW.

SO, I am going to rest in my bed for now and eat my congee tonight. YAY, no need exercise, because that's all I can eat right now.

WELL, atleast The Great Wall was worth going to.....

No comments:

Post a Comment