Thursday, July 22, 2010

Chocolate Fondant

I was watching Master Chef before. So glad that Callum made it through. Now I'm just crossing my fingers that he will become the next Master Chef of Australia. s2

ANYWAYS, his chocolate fondant reminded me of the one that I had with my friends in Hong Kong!

In Chinese, it is called "heart too soft". I think it is such a nice name since the cake has a soft gooey chocolate centre.(:

SO, we were eating in a restaurant before that, and WOAH, we saw our grade two form slash english teacher!!!!!

She rolled her eyes so much at us. Oh, and I remember she gave me a hello kitty keyring in grade three...........................(:

THEN, we went to sticker photos

Most of you have seen these anyway.





Oh, the very last one was taken by those SUPER old sticky photo machine...for like $2AUS HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment