Monday, July 26, 2010

Strawberry Hotcakes

HIHI, Jono finally came back on Saturday midnight! My aunt and I went out to the airport to pick him up. I have been rather busy lately, and so I slept later than usual at around 10:30 every night. I was pretty tired at school today that I was half asleep during english. It was so boring.

ANYWAYS, sunday morning:

THE ULTIMATE JESSICA STRAWBERRY HOTCAKES
with whipped cream (:

Sorry that it is not complete, because I forgot to measure the milk :(
My recipe""
-3/4 cup self raising flour
-1/4 cup plain flour
-milk (mmm, untill mixture is runny and smooth :/
-1 egg

(two serves, makes sixteen slices)

SO, just sift the flour and mix everything else together.
For a more softer and bouncier hotcake/pancake, add more self raising flour instead of plain!

ANYWAYS: wow i really need to sleep
the caramalized strawberries:
-bring some sugar and water to boil for maybe...10minutes,,just make sure that they don't burn (Sorry, I havn't got the proportions here as well. I never measure the amount I put in, but you need a lot lot more sugar than water)
-Mix the sugar well with the water and add in strawberries. (Cut up the strawberries if they're too big)
-Cook for two minutes? Not too long so that your strawberries won't lose its colour.
-Spoon out the caramalized fruit onto the plate.

TADA!

ANYWAYS, the other day I cooked:

Prawns

I like them naked

and grilled

and sweet chilli sauced

I hate prawns now. Pilling their shells gave me a cut. I like prawns. They taste good without their shells.

We ate in our backyard, because our flowers finally came out:

They usually come out in June when it is cold, but this year it is a month late.

ANYWAYS, everyone felt like something nice and warm last night, so I also made a bread and butter pudding:

First time making it, and it turned out to be pretty good! ^__________^

I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment