Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pancake Manor

HI, Hayley and I went to eat at Pancake Manor the other day after school! Well, pancakes havn't become an obsession of mine. It is just coincidental that I have been eating quite a lot of them lately.

ANYWAYS, the pancakes there were soooooooooo yummy. They sell savoury crepes as well!
The restaurant is located on the far end of Charlotte Street, where the Anzac Square is. It is the street parallel to Elizabeth Street.


The brick building seemed quite ancient to me. I like old buildings. Especially when they look like what used to be a church. Maybe it was one.
I forgot what it was, but Hayley had some sort of waffles, and I had the cherry forrest. It was pancakes served with cooked cherries and topped with ice cream:


The pancakes were soooooooooooooo big that I only finished a little more than half. I managed to eat all my cherries though.
If I was to nominate someone for an eating competition, that would be Hayley. (:

Oh, have I shown you guys this before?

They were the pancakes on my birthday early this year (:
Thank you~

Mmm...do you prefer big or medium sized pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment