Friday, August 13, 2010

EKKA HOLIDAY 2

SO, of course you go to the Ekka on the EKKA HOLIDAY!

I feel very lazy lately, so instead of meeting up early with my friends, I decided to go a bit later.

Going out:

GOOD MORNING

My really deserted bus stop

I finally have half of Zoe's skills, except I blinked.
It was really sunny and warm, but very windy at the same time.

ANYWAYS, I actually arrived to the Ekka earlier than I expected
We walked around in the Showbag Pavilion for awhile. Vico bought quite a few showbags for her family. After deciding that we weren't going to buy anything for ourselves, I went to eat a dagwood dog. They taste the best in Ekka.

I ate a dagwood dog.
I ate an irish cream fudge.
I ate a free Yogo from the Yogo man.
I ate an okonomiyaki.
I ate a strawberry while I chopped them.
I ate a State High strawberry Sundae.
I ate a lemon and passion fruit macaroon.
I ate a Coon cheese toast.

I'm the best

We actually didn't do much. Walked around for a bit, played a game and took photos with:

THE YOGO MAN. The yogo woman gave us free Yogo afterwards.


Little kids holding their free Yogo
Nah, I ate them as well. (:

Our okonomiyai. Vico and I shared, because it was very big. It's a Japanese pancake like dish with cabbage and additional prawns. It tasted very authentic. Much better than the cheapo ones from the Buddha Festival, which were deep fried.

THEN, we started out shift for the State High Sundaes. It was alright. I chopped strawberries for four hours, but Vico and Hayley had to do the ice cream scooping. We worked nonstop, because we had a never-ending que of people waiting to buy sundaes.

After four hours of hardwork, we were rewarded:

Mr STRAWBERRY SUNDAES
The strawberries tasted extra good, because I cut them. (:

Stonned.

AFTERWARDS, we walked around for a bit and ate Coon cheese toasts. THEN, we went home.

WELL, let me introduce you my new best friend #2:

PETERSON
the cotton candy.
It is very big
and it is pink

I really really wanted to open it on the train and just stare at it. Vico said that I would drop it, and I thought so as well, so I didn't. I made a wise decision.
It is still sitting on my desk, untouched (:
I don't know what to do with it.

I love Peterson so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment