Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sushi

Hi, it'd been exactly a week since I last updated my blog ay. I'm sorry that I chose assignments over blogspot. Not really.

I do like to update my blog though.

I've been trying to sleep in lately as well. Atleast till nine or something. So desperate that I taped cotton pads onto my eyes before I go to bed. It didn't work out and I still woke up at seven. Nah, I was kidding. Why would I do that. ..Maybe

I sort of feel depressed. Maybe it's because Fridays are always depressing, and then it carries on till I go out, but I didn't. Oh well, I'm going to school tomorrow anyway. Bernard felt depressed as well. Maybe he passed it on to me when I had physics with him last on friday. It's like a flu.

STAYING AT HOME IS SO BORING.
This weekend I did nothing but my math assignment and english speech.
WELL...I hupa-hooped, skipped rope, tried to lure my neighbour's cat with milk, and MADE SUSHI:

THE ULTIMATE JESSICA TERIYAKI CHICKEN ROLL
with avocado and mayo
I got the idea from the sushi cook book birthday pressent that Vico gave me a while ago <3 :

They call it the inside-out Califonia roll.
I had to eat like eight of these for lunch, because no one was home.
Never making sushi again when Jono isn't here.



I don't know why, but I was really obsessed when I saw this at Forever New the other day, so I bought it. Pink makes me happy.

My dad kept calling me today as well. He called me four times, when I made sushi.
I burnt the first teriyaki sauce :/

No comments:

Post a Comment